Open Mental Health Locality Hubs
We use, what we call, a locality model at Open Mental Health to ensure that individuals get the right care with their mental health. This means that when an individual contacts us for support they will be referred to one of our four locality hubs across Somerset. Within these hubs sits a team of professionals who together will discuss which Open Mental Health services are best placed to support a person on an individual basis.
Click on an area on the map to learn more.
The locality hubs currently sit across Taunton and West Somerset, Sedgemoor, South Somerset and Mendip. These hubs are often virtual and cannot be visited by individuals looking for support with their mental health.
The professional teams can include :
- Holistic wellbeing workers (focusing on 1:1 and group support)
- Peer supporters/peer support workers
- Psychologists, mental health nurses, occupational therapists
- Older and young people specialists
- Eating disorder specialists
- Developmental trauma specialists
- Money and benefits support
- Housing support